The first Creative Fashion Consultant Course will take place in 2020.
Don’t miss the chance to participate.
The aim of the course is to improve personal skills in an editorial context and develop expertise with the help of industry experts. This process happens through close contact with the leading exponents that revolve around the Condé Nast world.
The objective of the course is the development and updating of the practical and theoretical skills that characterise the world of Creative Fashion Consulting and teaching the skills necessary to communicate it (social media and visual communication).
To whom it is addressed
The course is intended for Stylists, Creative Directors, Copywriters, Designers, Photographers, Filmmakers, Fashion Brand Managers or creatives who want to build a portfolio and improve their skills in the field of Creative Fashion Consulting.
The standard minimum entry requirements for this course are a three-year undergraduate degree or a master’s degree in one of the following fields:
Styling, Creative Direction, Copywriting, Designing, Photography, Filmmaking, Fashion Brand Managing.
Otherwise, a minimum of 3 years’ work experience is required in any of the fields listed above.
- Course length: 5 days package or 10 days package
- Language: English
- Number of participants: maximum 15
- Course level: intermediate
- Certificate: certificate of participation from Condé Nast Italia
- Start date: autumn 2019
A carefully-selected Condé Nast teaching staff with the participation of international special guests.
Sara Sozzani Maino
Course coordinator Social Academy. Vogue Sharable Coordinator
MODULE 1 - 2 days or 1 day (based on the chosen package): THE WORLD OF FASHION
Sara Sozzani Maino, Fabio Messana, Alessia Caliendo
- The key players in the world of fashion and how to communicate with them
- Responding and presenting a commercial brief to clients and publishers
- What is creative direction and how does it influence the brand’s identity and the image of fashion?
- Guide to different types of styles: personal, editorial and commercial
MODULE 2 - 2 days or 1 day (based on the chosen package): CREATIVE DIRECTION
1 photographer, 1 film maker, 1 designer, 1 social media manager
- How to set up a video, from the birth of a concept to the creation of a storyboard, as explained by a professional filmmaker
- How to set up a shoot, as explained by a professional photographer
- Evolution and background of a designer
MODULE 3 - 2 days or 1 day (based on the chosen package): FASHION MARKETING & PR
1 Social Media Manager, 1 PR
- The designer’s work in relation to Fashion Marketing and Public Relations
- The exploration of the contemporary fashion industry and how the Internet has had an impact on traditional fashion media
MODULE 4 – 2 days or 1 day (based on the chosen package): DEVELOPMENT OF A PERSONAL PORTFOLIO
Sara Sozzani Maino, Fabio Messana
- Creation and analysis of a concept
- How Art Direction affects the image of fashion and how graphic design can improve your personal portfolio
MODULE 5 – 2 days or 1 day (based on the chosen package): SHOOTING EXPERIENCE
• 2 days on set with Fabio Messana
For more info about the costs of the Professionals courses, contact us in private.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or send us a request via our contact form.